Description: To provide technical service, communication, develop and coordinate training as well as provide sales support for Accelerated Genetics dairy and beef divisions for customers worldwide, through reproductive based solution support.
· Support our sales team with timely reproduction support to our customer accounts as requested.
o Plan and carry out regular visits to key areas of the country in coordination with our Sales Manager’s to support their customers and sales team.
o Timely response to any reproduction, fertility, sync protocols, technical services from customers and our sales team by making personal visits, phone calls, emails, text messages or any other communication methods.
o Continue follow-up communication with customers found to have reproduction issues.
· Coordinate the ReproConnections program to support benchmarking, find trends and opportunities with our customers, sales personnel and allied industry reproduction consultants.
o Manage ReproConnections reporting tool and the Reproduction Snapshot powered by BoviSync.
· Coordinate in-house reproduction data analysis including Accelerated Conception Evaluation (ACE).
o Utilize reproductive data from Accelerated Genetics’ herds utilizing Reproduction Snapshot powered by BoviSync for sire conception and on-farm Reproductive Services Technician breeding accuracy.
· Training of Accelerated Genetics personnel in ReproConnections program and specifically: reproduction, fertility, synchronization protocols as well as other information to keep our sales team abreast to the latest trends.
o Ensure key sales support staff (ie. Regional Program Specialists) are trained to support the ReproConnections Program with customers and sales staff.
· Work with our activity monitoring system – Afimilk Silent Herdsman.
o Assist with sales, training, and support for both customers and sales staff.
· Represent Accelerated Genetics at national and international events and conferences (DCRC, ADSA, etc.) related to reproduction or other areas as needed
o Keep in communication with Bovine Reproduction researchers and academic institutions in the US, and involvement of Accelerated Genetics in research projects in such areas when possible and needed
· Write technical articles for internal Accelerated Genetics publications (ie. e-newsletters, website, etc.) and national dairy magazines (ie. Hoards Dairyman, Progressive Dairyman, etc.).
· If requested, be able to work in coordination with International Sales Managers to provide timely reproduction technical services within their customer base.
· Perform other duties and assignments as directed by the Sales & Cooperative Support Manager.
· Specialization in the areas of reproductive management and artificial insemination of dairy and beef cattle.
· Extensive knowledge of synchronization systems using hormones approved for use in the U.S.
· Understanding of activity monitoring systems
· Work well in a team environment and excels in building relationships
· Solid presentation and communication skills and results driven
· Basic understanding of dairy and beef genetics is a plus
· Fluent in English
· Master’s Degree or PhD in dairy science and reproductive physiology.
o Specialization in the areas of artificial insemination and reproductive management
· Position location is negotiable, but most central if in Administration Headquarters in Baraboo, Wisconsin
· Hours may vary and will require evening and some weekend work depending on business need
· Regular travel throughout the United States required – minimum of 60% travel