Position: Accelerated Genetics is seeking a Reproduction Services Manager to provide leadership, communication, develop and coordinate sales support for Accelerated Genetics Reproduction Services team by providing the sales team and customers worldwide, with solution based reproduction support in our dairy and beef divisions.
Location: Baraboo, Wis. (position involves traveling)
Requirements: Candidate should have a PhD or Master's Degree in dairy science and reproductive physiology. Candidate should also have 4-8 years of experience with sales and/or people management.
· Synchronization systems using hormones approved for use in the U.S.
· Specialization in the areas of artificial insemination and reproductive management of dairy and beef cattle.
· Understanding of electronic heat detection systems
· Financial: Budget & overall financial skills for department
· Business: Area management, building relationships, negotiation
· Other: Presentation skills, results driven, communication skills
· Basic understanding of dairy and beef genetics is a plus
· Fluent in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese