Accelerated Genetics is looking for a Customer Service Representative to work out of our administrative office in Baraboo, WI.
Position: This position provides customer service support to our domestic market sales personnel and customers of Accelerated Genetics by obtaining, analyzing, fulfilling and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner as well as answering inquiries
Key Responsibilities: Responsible for processing phone, fax and web-based orders for products and support materials, as well as analyze problems and provide solutions for customers and sales personnel.
Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking
· Exceptional communication skills both oral and written
· Problem solving skills and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
· Team Player
· Building Relationships with pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
· Business: Excellent computer skills especially in Microsoft Office
· Associate’s Degree in Agriculture or related field with emphasis on beef and/or dairy
· Two years of customer service, sales or marketing experience