Reports To: Vice President of Domestic Sales Division: Domestic Sales
Territory: Region 1, 2, 3
Description: To provide sales leadership, coaching and communication in sales region by creating business plans, personnel development and management as well as training and development for long-term success that meet the companies’ goals.
Key Responsibilities: Responsible for the business management of the sales region including revenue, all budgets, market analysis, forecasting, production performance, inventory and profitability for short-term and long-term success. Including:
· Implement and develop region sales plans as it relates to coaching, marketing, business development, and professional development of your team.
· Develop and implement business strategies for your region to drive sales and profitability that aligns with the strategic initiatives of Accelerated Genetics.
· Responsibility for proper implementation of all programs, policies and resources needed.
· Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
· Responsible of overseeing and the onboarding of all sales employees and independent contractors
· Conduct timely, impactful sales meetings and coordinate regular communications with your team for the continued development of your region.
· Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
· Maintain accounts receivable at company standards.
· Conduct annual performance reviews of your personnel to assure that the company objectives as well as personal growth objectives are being obtained.
· Work with planning and reviewing compensation that align with industry standards.
· Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking and evaluating in region.
· Work on developing account strategy and the preparation of bids to achieve sale objectives
· Develop and analyze market sales reports
· Create and foster an environment of motivation, inspiration and accountability for sales staff in your region.
· Responsibility for proper implementation of all programs and policies
· Follow procedures for approval of personnel expense reports
· Promote the enhancement of the company’s image through educational meetings and public relations
· Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
· Sales: Meet sales goals and sales planning, motivation for sales
· Financial: Budget, Forecasting & overall financial skills, managing profitability
· Business: Sales management, building relationships, negotiation, sales and market planning
· Other: Presentational skills, results driven, communication skills
· B.S. degree in Agribusiness or related course
· 7 years sales and people management experience, dairy experience preferred
· Position is based out of your home office
· Hours may vary and will require evening and some weekend work depending on business need
· Regular travel throughout your region will be required
· Cellular Phone